It is beneficial to do an extended session. Examples are:
- Dealing with a current urgent matter.
- Processing difficult news or information.
- Getting something unstuck.
- Resolving trauma and PTSD.
- Working through a conflict.
- Making an important decision.
- Processing an affair or cheating.
- When you want to get it all done in one setting.
2-3 hour sessions can accomplish a lot in a relatively short amount of time in one setting. These are sessions that are typically scheduled on a Saturday or Sunday.